Top 3 Red Carpet Looks: AMA’s23 Nov 2015
The 2015 American Music Awards were last night and, of course, all eyes were on the pre-show red carpet arrivals. The show itself was relatively drama-free (thank goodness), with only a few confusing and unexpected moments (looking at you Meghan Trainor and Charlie Puth). JLo left us breathless with her non-stop dancing as her opening performance to a medley of songs and with every wardrobe change throughout the night (shout out to her glam squad). Ariana Grande was shining, shimmering and hitting all the high notes in her performance of “Focus”, and Celine Dion reminds us why going to see her in Las Vegas is the best idea with a moving performance of “Hymne a L’Amour” as a tribute to the victims of the recent attack on Paris. You can see a round-up of the award winners here.
(Spoiler: One Direction won Artist of the Year and just in time too as they’re going on hiatus for an undetermined amount of time after the New Year.)
As for red carpet winners, we have our top 3 picks below:
Now we start the countdown until People’s Choice in January.
Top 3 Red Carpet Looks: Adele17 Nov 2015
It’s no secret that the entire world is ready for Adele’s comeback and tonight’s sold out Radio City performance is only one example of how ready we are. She took the internet by storm when “Hello” was released a few weeks ago and then sent us all to musical heaven with the release of a live version of “When We Were Young” only a few hours ago (we’re still trying to recover). In honor of Adele’s comeback and impending world domination (officially starts November 20th when “25” is released), we put together our top three favorite red carpet looks but let’s be honest, when doesn’t she look flawless?
Now we just patiently wait until November 20th while listening of 19 and 21.
Top 3 Red Carpet Looks: CMAs05 Nov 2015
The Country Music Association Awards (CMAs or CMA Awards) aired live on Tuesday, November 8th and most of the red carpet looks were surprisingly great. We’re glad to see country music red carpet looks moving more toward couture and away from pageantry. Picking our three favorites was a little difficult but definitely not impossible.
The red carpet winners of the night include CMAs host Carrie Underwood, country star Jennifer Nettles from Sugarland, and American Idol alum Kellie Pickler.
Check out the stunning and perfectly styled looks below:
3 Top Runway Looks: Kendall Edition04 Nov 2015
Kendall Jenner is undoubtedly one of the most talented and talked about models in the industry. The buzz surrounding her 20th birthday proves just how press-worthy she, her friends, and her family are. With a guest list that included Justin Bieber, fellow model Gigi Hadid, and Kendall’s famous siblings, it’s hard to imagine a more cool place to be on a Tuesday night.
However, famous friends and family don’t account for modeling talent and she has already proven to be well on her way to the top of the modeling world; establishing her place in the elite group of “it girls” for big names like Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, and Riccardo Tisci.
In honor of the young model’s birthday, we’ve rounded up three of our favorite runway looks from her blossoming career in the fashion industry.
We look forward to seeing more of Kendall on the runway for years to come.
3 Athleisure Brands We Love29 Oct 2015
It’s no secret that the athleisure “trend” is becoming a staple part of fashionable closets around the world. With everything from cotton baseball caps to harem pants and leggings, it’s hard to ignore the comfort level, functionality, and versatility. As we continue the shift toward healthier lifestyles that are active and full, we’ve also started a demand for a certain level of purpose from the clothes we choose to wear. So we’ve picked three of our absolute favorite athleisure brands with pieces that can go from morning yoga to afternoon meeting with some quick additions, and because we’re a New York-based company, we love supporting other New Yorkers; meaning all of the brands have local roots.
1. Live the Process: They’re not just a luxury activewear brand with beautiful, light pieces, but it’s also a resource for wellness and holistic health. Our favorite thing about the brand, however, is the light color palette and subtle patterns. The three pieces we picked could easily be incorporated in other outfits outside of the gym.
2. Outdoor Voices: This brand is for the “cool it-girl” (or guy!) at the gym and has a refreshingly simple way of approaching fitness apparel. Somewhere between normcore and contemporary, they have found the sweet-spot of the “not-so-basic” basics in athleisure. Our three favorites are incredibly versatile and great for layering.
3. Michi: They bring the edge to athleisure with everything from skin-tight jumpsuits and cut out mesh leggings, to multi-strap bras. Focused on luxurious high-end apparel that will empower women to perform at their athletic best, they offer fashion-forward pieces that are meant to be supportive and eye-catching. These three pieces we picked are a chic addition to any athletic closet and perhaps even the regular one.
After our afternoon workout, we’ll be the most stylish girls on the subway home.
3 Reasons We’re Happy It’s Fall28 Oct 2015
Fall has finally arrived in New York City and we couldn’t be more excited about the transition. We have a pretty long list of reasons why we love it; apple cider, Halloween, scarves, pumpkin spice and basically all things pumpkin, layering, the fall foliage in Central Park, and it goes on. However, we’ve managed to narrow it down to our top three absolute favorite things about fall.
1. Boots: Tall boots, short boots, mid-boots; we love them all. This style from Cat Footwear called “Coretta”, is one of our favorites of the season. The two-tone color is perfect for the season and the heel adds just the right amount of height. Although, in our opinion, the best part is that the suede and leather is waterproof!
2. Coats: The most important layering piece during the Fall and we are crushing on this Steve Madden style. The geometric pattern with its rich, warm colors really accentuates the heritage look of this blanket woven coat infused with soft wool, and it has pockets!
3. Hats: You can essentially wear hats year-round, but Fall easily has the best ones. Like this BP. brand Panama hat made from felt wool. Our favorite thing about it, is the polished chains that add a splash of shine to the jaunty short-brim cut.
Now if only we could skip Winter and go straight into Spring!
Our Balmain x H&M Collaboration Picks21 Oct 2015
Balmain x H&M recently released a full line-up of all the styles that will be available in select stores and online come November 5th and honestly, we really tried to pick just three overall things from the entire collection and it was flat out impossible. Instead, we choose our top 3 favorite dresses, 3 tops/coats, and 3 accessories.
At the end of the day, we’re accessory girls and we can’t ignore our love for the sparkly, statement-making, and simply stunning pieces in the collection.
Olivier Rousteing, the designer at Balmain, has created one of the most true-to-brand collaborative collections we’ve ever seen at H&M. Just look at these 3 dresses!
Not to mention that these embellished tops are such easy statement add-ons to simpler outfits, and they also happen to fit well with just about anything else in the line-up.
We’re truly obsessed and counting down the days until November 5th. Which is circled in bold, red marker on our calendars.
3 “Best” from the Emmys23 Sep 2015
The 67th Primetime Emmys were this Sunday and the red carpet was indeed sizzling, although it had nothing to do with the scorching weather in Southern California. Despite the heat and the sweating, everyone did look glamorous as they made their way into the Microsoft Theater. Here at AMP3 PR we had a rather difficult time picking our favorite looks but we managed to narrow it down to these three beautiful ladies:
Best Dressed of the Night: