With Christmas fast approaching we’ve been spending some time putting together our holiday wish list for Santa. It’s finally complete so we thought we’d share it with our readers. In no particular order, here are the items we’d most love Santa to leave under our tree this year.
1. Canada Goose Mystique Parka: The warmest down coat around, all of our favorite actresses rock it on set.
2. A bottle of Pappy Van Winkle: Good luck Santa because we can’t find this fancy Bourbon of choice anywhere.
3. iPhone touch screen gloves: Because it’s going to be a cold 2014 winter in NYC and a pr girl can’t be freezing her little fingers off while texting on the run.
4. Skinny railroad spike bracelet: Because we’ve been eyeing this Giles & Brother bracelet for way to long, it’s time Santa.
5. A Sole bicycle: So we can cruise around all the burrows of NYC on the weekends.
6. A reservation for 2 on a Saturday night during prime dinner hour to one of NYC’s hottest new restaurants, Carbone: Because exclusive and Italian are two of our favorite things.
7. 2 front row seats for Once the musical on Broadway: We love the movie and with 8 Tony awards under it’s belt, this musical is a sure thing.
8. 2 tickets to catch Miley Cyrus on her BANGERZ TOUR at the Barclay’s Center in Brooklyn: With limited twerking please.
9. A subscription to Stitchfix: A new online personal styling service for women with 5 handpicked items per month on your doorstep.
10. A ski vacation to Park City Mountain Resort: Because it’s not winter without a little skiing, and then a little apres-ski party.
We hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season, with love from AMP3 PR.
Share this Post