The LSX expands upon the legacy of the brand’s signature LS50 Wireless speaker, offering greater innovation, big beautiful studio sound, and a more sleek, compact design. The speaker, designed by award winning British industrial designer Michael Young, is a true masterpiece of understated elegance, down to the speaker cabinets, which are clad in 5 luxury fabric colorways (burgundy, black, high-gloss white, blue, and olive) by Danish textile manufacturer Kvadrat. The LSX speaker will retail for $1100 for the pair and be available through KEF Direct, Amazon, Magnolia Design Center, as well as other participating KEF authorized dealers.
Today’s consumer tech market is rapidly changing and Michael Young’s take on this series is nothing short of brilliant! It includes the most important things the contemporary consumer is looking for, the LSX series is aesthetically pleasing, small, light, powerful, and affordably priced within the market. Make sure you put these baby’s on your holiday wish list!
- What To Do When It Feels Like There’s Nothing To Do: NYC COVID Edition
- From Fast Fashion to Sustainable Style
- New Product Alert! FOREO Just Dropped the BEAR and BEAR Mini and It’s All the Rage
- New York Fashion Month: Reimagined Runways & Unconventional Audiences
- How TikTok is Becoming the Next Big PR Tool
Share this Post