At the end of September AMP3 Public Relations celebrated Derma E at an influencer event held in the High Park neighborhood of Toronto in Ontario, Canada. The event took place at a beautiful private home on September 28thfrom 1pm-6pm. Influencers and bloggers in the vegan, all natural, beauty, skin care, and wellness spaces, from the Toronto & greater Ontario area, were invited to come out to try an assortment of Derma E products and enjoy a variety of activities at the first event event of its kind, in Canada, for the brand.
- At Your Service Mobile Spa is a company that specializes in personalized spa experiences. They will come to your house for private spa treatments or even come to a private spa party.
- Parlour Salon is a salon with two locations in Toronto and various levels of stylists that perform different services at different price points.
- The Rock Store is a crystal and mineral store that provides a wide array of services ranging from Reiki and Crystal Therapy Treatments, Crystal Grid Treatments, Intuitive Readings like Tarot, Astrology, and Akashic Record Consultations, Spiritual Counseling and Coaching Services, yoga, massage.
- Veggie D’Light is a vegan/vegetarian restaurant located in Toronto’s Kensington Market that specializes in Caribbean food.
- Willow and Stems is a florist that provides events services that include a flower stand for your guests to make their own bouquets from.
- Joey Wargachuk is a Crystal reader and tarot card reader that provides his services at Happy Soul, a crystal and wellness store.
The event focused on introducing Canadian beauty/skin care influencers & bloggers to Derma E as a brand and gave Derma E a chance to showcase all of their products, with a special focus on their natural face oil line. In the designated “Oil Room” on the 2nd floor of the home, At Your Service Mobile Spa provided mini-manicures using Derma E oils as well as Derma E hand and cuticle creams. They also provided shoulder & scalp massages and foot soaks & foot massages. A hand masking station highlighted the brands single use face masks. Guests were able to choose their mask type and have it applied to their hands so that they could understand the different mask benefits and feel the before & after difference. On the 3rd floor of the house, Parlour Salon ran a super cute braid bar, a handful of stylists were on hand giving guests their dream braid situation, “Boxer Braids” definitely won out for the day. The 3rd floor also housed a “Zen Den” where crystal reader Joey Wargachuk from Happy Soul did stone energy readings for our guests and made recommendations for continued healing. On the ground level there were skin analysis sessions, where guests were able to better understand their particular skin needs, and then were gifted with the recommended products to best suit their skin. Caribbean vegan caterer Veggie D’Light was also on hand to provide everyone with yummy sustenance throughout the day, including samosas, spring rolls, fresh fruit cups, carrot cake, and fresh mango juice. Outdoors there were guided mediation and yoga sessions run by The Rock Store, and guests were gifted with yoga mats to take home. And finally there was a DIY flower bouquet bar run by Willow + Stems, where guests could design and create their own floral bouquets to take home.
For more information and pictures check out our highlight on Instagram or check out one of the hashtag that was promoted at the event to see from our posts as well as the posts that attendees and influencers made. The event hashtag is #dermaetoronto. There is a more comprehensive assortment of pictures available on AMP3’s facebook page as well. Click here to see the album. As always, if you have any thoughts you’d like to share, make sure to engage with us on twitter using #amp3blogthoughts. We would love to hear from you!
Share this Post