AMP3 PR – About Us
AMP3 PR is a boutique publicity agency based in New York City. We specialize in consumer lifestyle PR campaigns for both established and emerging companies including: fashion, accessories, beauty, entertainment, food, beverage, tech, culture and travel brands. We offer traditional PR & media outreach, social media marketing strategy & online visibility, and special event PR & production. Our top-rated agency offers one-on-one attention and a tailored approach. We help our clients to create content and communicate their stories effectively to gain maximum exposure and generates sales.
- AMP3 is a lifestyle; we do not subscribe to the 9 to 5 mentality.
- As a New York based boutique firm, we understand and appreciate the importance of personalized attention.
- We’re accessible – when you speak with someone at our office, you’ll be able to speak with someone who is knowledgeable about your project, and not an operator, and you will never wait to hear back from us.
- We believe in quality versus quantity, and as such, we seek out the “right” media outlets that are inherently relevant to your story.
- Social Media savvy isn’t an option AMP3; it’s a standard. We have a vision of how to best market your campaign online. We get it.
- No cookie cutter campaigns here; everything we do is custom. From writing materials to crafting pitches, we individually target the right people with the right message.
- No hand me downs or trickle-down effect – your publicist is always your publicist, not their assistants or interns and as such, no balls are dropped.
- At AMP3, we become a part of our client’s team. Your success is our success.
Alyson Roy, Co-Founder & CEO:
Alyson Roy heads up all client accounts at AMP3. She is on the ground working on the day-to-day initiatives for each and every one of our client campaigns, including media outreach, social media, and special event services. Alyson is at the helm of all new business development and personally handles all HR related matters for the company to ensure that everyone on the team is proper AMP3 material. She has ample warm media relationships, a resourcefulness to always find new PR techniques, and a genuine knack for finding a story and helping to tell it. Over the years, Alyson has handled countless brand and product launches from restaurants to nightclubs, art to music, and consumer products to fashion collections. She has served as chief of publicity for the Nolcha Shows at New York Fashion Week for the past twelve consecutive seasons, and is also the publicist of record for brands like Cat Footwear and Sebago, fulfilling her passion to work with both emerging and established fashion brands. She contributes to a slew of media outlets including PR Couture, Open Source Fashion and The PR Closet, and sits on the Advisory Boards for The Nolcha Shows, Blazetrak, and Fashion Advance. Outside of the office, she serves as a founding Junior Board member for Rosie’s Theater Kids: a non-profit organization that provides music, dance and theater training to underserved inner-city youth.
Dion Roy, Co-Founder & COO:
Dion Roy heads up all business development and operational duties for AMP3 PR. He is integral in identifying new efficiencies for the company and the PR industry, ensuring that AMP3’s resources are always on the cutting edge. He manages all aspects of legal, accounting, finance and technology for the agency, and has been vital in creating an SEO vision for the brand, which has greatly impacted our new business opportunities and growth. Dion comes from a business management and technology background, and offers his management services to a select group of AMP3’s clientele. When he’s not in his office, he’s enjoying his passion as a published singer / songwriter with multiple placements in TV, radio & film.