We don’t know what it is but news of Kelly Osbourne’s recent split from her adorable vegan chef fiance has us really bumming. Everything we’ve read points to it being a completely amicable split with little to no further comment. This should make us happy, as Kelly truly deserves to be happy and if she’s OK with the breakup, then we should be too…but we’re not…we’re bummed out.
This leads us to believe that news of her recent breakup and our resulting angst is purely a result of the recent rash of cold weather and, what those in the biz like to call, “The Winter Blah’s”.
If you find that it’s January and suddenly celebrity heartbreak is hitting you significantly harder than it should, head over to Wikipedia to read all about “The Winter Blah’s“.
Follow these 5 tips from PsychCentral.com:
1. Better Understand Your Body Clock: Get plenty of natural sunlight and make sure your sleep schedule is on track.
2. Keep Up Regular Physical Activity: Jogging, yoga, interval training…anything you want as long as your staying active on the regular.
3. Eat A Variety Of Foods: Make sure you’re hitting all the boxes on the food triangle.
4. Socialize: Don’t go straight home after a long day at the office, make a plan to meet up with friends, and do it regularly.
5. Pamper Yourself: A Massage- “Treat Yo Self”. Mimosas- “Treat Yo Self”. Clothes- “Treat Yo Self”. If you’re a Parks & Rec fan, you get the idea….
Share this Post