Sebago® represents authentic product and timeless design. Their original, handsewn Classic beefroll penny loafer and Docksides® boat shoe remain unchanged since they were first crafted by Sebago decades ago. While embracing their New England heritage, Sebago designs new, modern silhouettes with the finest materials and sophisticated styling for today’s consumer. They are sold in 140 countries worldwide and known in Europe as a premium fashion brand. AMP3 PR was brought in to increase consumer awareness in the United States.
AMP3 PR conceptualized a multi-pronged approach through traditional, digital, and special events to market Sebago’s 70th Anniversary, which included special edition updates to their iconic “Docksides” boat shoe for men and women. To celebrate the milestone, and in keeping with the brand’s New England heritage, we produced a media event at the brand’s Pop-Up Store in New York City to kick-off the summer season and raise awareness. The event theme was “sophisticated adult summer camp” and everything at the event epitomized summertime in Maine and the Sebago brand, including Oyster Shucking Class, architecturally-inspired ice cream sandwiches, and a partnership we brokered with the aptly titled Sebago Brewing Company. In addition to the press event, we also seeded 70th Anniversary styles to all key print and digital media, and developed an influencer marketing strategy to build awareness and following on Sebago’s social media channels.
• Press Coverage with key media outlets including: Racked, Footwear News, MR Magazine, Vamp, AD WEEK, The New York Times, Gear Moose, Miami Living, and more.
• Total Media Impressions: 24,450,515 (24.5 Million)
• 70+ media guests at the Press Kick-Off Event, including editors from Footwear News, The Manual, Rachael Ray Show, Effortless Gent, XO Jane, Vibe, Hombre, Women’s Health, People Style Watch, Cosmo and more.
• Influencer Sending resulting in over 200 posts from top style bloggers, resulting in 6,051,985 impressions
• Footwear coverage in Sailing-centric publications including: Sailing World Magazine, Pontoon Boat Magazine, Prop Talk, The Fishing Wire, Sailing Magazine, Sail Couture, Salt Water Sportsman, SAIL Magazine, Bay & Delta Yachtsman Magazine, Power & Motoryacht Magazine, Yachting Times, etc.
• Increases across all social media accounts including a 32% increase on Instagram (@SebagoUSA)