Manufacture New York—a fashion incubator that provides factory facilities and business support to the next generation of independent apparel and accessory designers in New York City—conceptualized a new type of “Fashion Week” and came to AMP3 PR to help in publicizing their inaugural “LAUNCH NYC Fashion Week” season at a 5000 square foot pop-up space on West 17th Street.
AMP3 PR used Manufacture New York’s unique approach to tell the story of how LAUNCH NYC would reinvent New York Fashion Week as we know it. The event provided designers with a 3-pronged approach in a space that included a runway, a showroom, and a pop-up store for retail. AMP3 sought out publicity surrounding the announcement of this new Fashion Week, and secured media attendance at all shows and events, leading to coverage of the overall concept of LAUNCH NYC and of each of the participating designers, as well as coverage of MNY & LNYC’s co-founder and lead spokesperson, Bob Bland.
- Over 100 Media Placements including online, print, and broadcast
- Guest list curation of media, buyers, press, retailers, bloggers, stylists and photographers reaching capacity at all runway shows
- RSVPs from top fashion media outlets including: ELLE, Glam Media, OWN Network, Downtown Magazine, Refinery 29, Marie Claire, OK! Magazine, Fashion Mannuscript, and Fashion News Live
- Coverage of the overall fashion week concept in outlets including: Inc. Magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Tack Magazine, Media Bistro, Ecouterre, DNA Info and Policy Mic
- Coverage of the individual designers in outlets including: Fashion One Television, Lucky Magazine, The Hot Zone, Style Blazer, Yahoo!, The Wall Street Journal, The Wild Magazine, Ecouterre, Beauty News NYC, and Fashion Edits